Waiting to hear about the most recent Blissborn(tm) baby on Maui!! Worked with the greatest young couple these last two weeks teaching an accelerated Blissborn Birth Hypnosis course (baby is due any day now! :) Their intention is to have as calm, peaceful, relaxed and comfortable a birth experience as possible for themselves and their second child. I'm sooo excited! Mom, Dad (and baby) all did awesome in the training and I have NO DOUBT that this birth experience is going to be fabulous! If you're interested in finding out how Blissborn Birth Hypnosis can help you or a loved one have a calmer, faster, easier and much more comfortable birth call me @ 808-954-0647!!
Recently I was invited to assist with the hypnotherapy certification course at Maui Community College and coach the students while they learn and practice the techniques required to be good and effective hypnotherapists. I have to say, it's been an awesome experience!! Coaching and supporting the program has put me in touch with my inner teaching self which has proven to be quite satisfying. It has been a pleasure to see each student transforming in their own unique way and to watch their growth and expansion as the program progresses. YAY Maribeth and Heather, of Maui Power and Light, for putting together such a great program!! See you all next module!! Woo hoo!!
Yesterday I got to witness, first hand, the miraculous results you can get by using the techniques in the Blissborn Birth Hypnosis program. A cervix that was stalled in dilation dilated fully within minutes after visualization of it doing just that - a baby that was "stuck" in the birth canal and "sunny-side'up" (they were talking C-section) turned and advanced down the birth canal after visualization of the desired outcome.
NO C-section!! Vaginal birth with a healthy baby! What a fabulous fabulous experience. I feel blessed to have been an active participant in this birthing experience. There's really no subsittute for witnessing a baby being born the way nature intended. NO DRUGS, a happy mom and an alert and mellow baby boy! Woo Hoo!!
Ever heard the saying "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"? I say AMEN to that! Your mind is the most powerful tool you have and the majority of us waste it. I'll bet you're thinking to yourself "Wha!? I don't waste it." Consider this --- out of the 100% of our mind only 10% (Yes I said ONLY 10%) is conscious. This means that while awake we're consciously using a fraction of what's available. The other 90% (yes I said 90%) is SUB-conscious - beneath our consciousness. That's 90% of POTENTIAL!! Why am I pointing this out? Because dipping into that 90% is merely a thought away. Seriously. Hypnosis, self-hypnosis, hypnotherapy, meditation and daydreaming are a few of the many ways we dip down into that lower 90. I'm not saying that if you don't practice some kind of altered state you're dumb, I'm saying that you have a super resource within you that you may not even be aware you have. How great is that!? I'm stoked on the human mind and that "If you can THINK if you can DO it". Your success is all in your head...............literally! 10% vs 90%----------you choose.